Friday, March 2, 2007

About me

Hi, I’m Kristin, and I write 'The Adventures of a Language Assistant in Spain,' a blog which describes my experiences working as a language assistant in Spain from beginning to end.

When I first began the long process of applying for this program in February 2007, I found very little information about the program itself, let alone any additional information about the experience of being a language assistant. I started this blog to help future potential applicants by providing answers to a few of the unanswered questions I had during the whole process.

Prior to applying for this program, I attended the University of Alberta, where I obtained my Bachelor of Arts in Romance Languages (Italian, Spanish, and French).

If you have any questions at all, either about the program specifically or life in Spain in general, don't hesitate to e-mail me at kdinspain@gmail.com.