Monday, April 30, 2007

ACCEPTED!

I have officially been accepted to become a North American Language and Cultural Assistant... well, technically the email says I'm on the provisional list of candidates, but I'm hoping that doesn't mean anything. They did say they would contact me if there were any problems with my application, and they haven't, so that must mean I'm good to go. I got my first choice of region (Andalucia), which is great! All I had to do to confirm that I wanted to accept the position was email them back the completed form that was attached to the email. Now I just have to wait until "sometime near the beginning of June" to find out where exactly I've been placed and at which type of school! Even though I was pretty confident that I would be accepted, I am so excited! Now I can start thinking about flights!