Friday, May 25, 2007

More information, finally!

Today I got another email! A lot of the visa information seems to be for the US people only, since I know that I can mail in my application, while this email says you have to make an appointment at a consulate. It's hard to get any info on applying for a visa in Canada though, because I think the Toronto Consulate's website is down. Or at the very least I am not looking at the right site! It's a little bit frustrating so far... The most useful thing I found out from this email is that the orientation for Andalucia will be October 1 and 2, which is great because it gives me a little bit more travelling time beforehand. I am planning on leaving at the beginning of September so that I can go to London, Krakow (Poland), Prague, Switzerland, and Germany. Might as well take advantage of the fact that I'm paying so much money to fly to Europe, right?